1. Service Writer/ Service Advisor
If you are ready to work in a fun and fast paced Service Department, we want to talk to you!
Key responsibilities Include
- Work closely with the Service Department Manager to achieve overall sales and operational objectives.
- Build strong customer relationships and take ownership of the customer experience by going above and beyond to ensure a memorable experience.
- Receive customer vehicles in for repair, write the repair orders and dispatch the job to the technician.
- Communicate accurately with the customer on necessary repairs and explain other recommended repairs.
- Provide estimates and sell the job as well as additional repairs, as needed, by emphasizing safety and value.
- Keep the customer informed on completion times and possible changes
- Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and escalate to management any complaints which cannot be resolved.
- Answer incoming calls to schedule service appointments and make outbound calls to follow-up with customers.
Come in with a resume to 3355 Kietzke Lane be ready to interview! No Phone Calls Please.
2. Vehicle Detailer
If you are ready to work in a fun and fast paced Car wash and detail environment, we want to talk to you!
Key Responsibilities Include
- Cleans and refurbishes automobiles by cleaning, protecting, and preserving interiors, exteriors, and engine compartments; following our dealership's quality and safety standards and practices.
- Prepares to wash automobiles by gathering supplies; checking equipment; maintaining dealership requirements.
- Cleans automobile exterior by washing surfaces and tires, using cleaning solutions, cloths, and brushes; rinsing and drying cleaned surfaces; polishing chrome.
- Cleans automobile interior by vacuuming carpeting, ceilings, and upholstery; cleaning, polishing, and drying surfaces; treating spots and stains.
- Maintains safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
3. Business Development Center Coordinator
Reno Tahoe Auto Group is hiring for a Business Development Center Coordinator!
This is a Full Time Position.
- Responsible for high-volume email and phone correspondence
- Follow up with customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Previous experience in Business Development Center/ Call Center and Customer Service preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Team and goal oriented
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Pay is determined on experience, raise after three months!
4. Experienced Service Technician
Our service department is growing and we are looking to hire only the best!
Key responsibilities Include
Come in and apply today, at 3355 Kietzke Lane (next door to Boot Barn) be ready to interview!
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
- Communicates with Service Advisor regularly to effectively manage productivity.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
- ** DIESEL EXPERIENCE A PLUS!!**
5. Product Specialist
Reno Tahoe Auto Group is currently looking for charismatic and high energy individuals to join our fast paced and fun sales consultant team.
- No experience is required.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 4-week period of on the job training.
- Wages will be salary based though you will receive a "per car" diem as well.
If you are interested in selling cars and being a part of a local, yet very professional car dealership, Reno Tahoe Auto Group is for you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org