If you enjoy the fast-paced world of car sales and love providing exceptional customer service, please send your applications to Reno Tahoe Auto Group.
Life At Reno Tahoe Auto Group
Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which our company focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers! If you'd like to join us, please take a look at our open positions in our Careers page and apply today!
1. Experienced Service Technician
Our service department is growing and we are looking to hire only the best!
Key responsibilities Include
Come in and apply today, at 3355 Kietzke Lane (next door to Boot Barn) be ready to interview!
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
- Communicates with Service Advisor regularly to effectively manage productivity.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
- ** DIESEL EXPERIENCE A PLUS!!**
2. Product Specialist
Reno Tahoe Auto Group is currently looking for charismatic and high energy individuals to join our fast paced and fun sales consultant team.
- No experience is required.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 4-week period of on the job training.
- Wages will be salary based though you will receive a "per car" diem as well.
If you are interested in selling cars and being a part of a local, yet very professional car dealership, Reno Tahoe Auto Group is for you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com